My Experience In Life

My Story In My Life

My Experience In Life
(Autobiography)

      Keziah V. Centeno is my name.I am a girl who was born in Baguio City .I was born in August 31,2005,as a first Daughter of two Children.My Farther's Name is Delfin M. Centeno and My Mother's name is Marivic V. Centeno 

       The short Story,I started to study at School.I graduated from Kindergarten in Cabulalaan Elementary School from 2011-2012.Elementary School is Cabulalaan Elementary School from 2015-2016,Junior High School from 2020-2021,and now ,I'm studying in Senior High School  I am a grade 12 student  I started from 2021 until now.I am the one who hasba big dream.Always  trying for to reach big achievement.But ,my Lazyness always try to destroy my spirit.One of my weakness is I am not a person who has confident.

         My Family is my inspiration because I know the hardships they went through when they were young.So I tell myself no matter how hard life is I have to finish school because I also want to lift the hardships of life for my Family.Bacause I know the hardships they went through.


Reflection About my Family
(Reflection Essay)

       Keziah V. Centeno is my name.I'm 17 years old.I live in Brgy 36 Natba Bacarra Ilocos Norte.This story is for my Mama and Papa because they are my inspiration in life.I know the hardships they went through when they were young.

       They are my inspiration in life because since we were in this world we know the hardships and they will take care of me and my brother.My Papa is just a Farmee and my Mama is just a Housekeeper.I can write this for myself bacause I want to be able to graduate and I also want to lift the Hardships in life for my family.My family is important to me because others say we are lucky because my family is complete while others are broken family.

         My Family is Important to me because they give me strength.No matter how hard life is now because I know the hardships they went through when they were children.So now we have to finish school because it is for us too they say that you can do it,we are here for you.


My Family Reunion
(True narrative)

December 2022,when me and my family went to Pangasinan to attend my Papa's Family reunion ,but that reunion was for all of us bacause ny Papa has 6 siblings,he is the second of six siblings.When we went,it was a good feeling to see you again you aunts,uncle and cousins.That's why we are the only ones who are far away from them.Papa was born there and grow up there.

My dad was very happy when we went to Pangasinan because he only gets to see his siblings once a year. And on that day he also saw his cousins ​​from abroad. And after our family reunion, we too gave our gifts to each other. After our family reunion we had a picnic at a resort it's nice to feel that your family is happy together and saying hello to each other. On that day I see the joy of the my father's brother because they are complete siblings. And I am also very happy because I also saw my cousins ​​because we only see them once a year. I know that on that day my father was very happy because he saw again his brothers.After our Family reunion and Family picnic, we went to Baguio to go sightseeing and wander around.